Now that your new Orlando garage floors make your garage look like a showroom, it’s time to take it to the next level with a few enhancements.
- Garage Wall/Bumper Guards: If your cars are rather large and your garage is narrow, consider getting garage wall/ bumper guards to protect your walls or cars when opening doors. Don’t worry; they don’t only come in neon yellow. You can purchase clear polyethylene bumpers so they won’t be an eyesore.
- Workbench: Add a workbench that has storage below it and behind it for those home improvement projects. Make sure you have good lighting above it.
- Storage Cabinets: The perimeter of your garage is a great place for storage cabinets on caster wheels. You want to keep your garage organized and be able to easily find things.
- Comfortable Utility Mats: If you are standing at a workbench on your Orlando garage floors in your garage for long periods of time, these mats will support your feet so they don’t get tired.
- Garage Door Threshold Seals: Eliminate dirt, leaves, and water coming onto your Orlando garage floors with these popular threshold seals. They’ll keep your garage looking neat and clean.
- Portable Shop Heater: Keep your garage toasty so you can work or play in it longer on those cold Florida winter days. Make sure that you have the required voltage in your electrical outlet for the heater. Some models sit directly on your Orlando garage floors and others are wall-mounted.
- Improved Lighting: If you are spending time in your garage working on projects or hobbies, think about upgrading incandescent bulbs to fluorescent lighting fixtures. Make sure your fixtures include T8 rated bulbs so they work when it’s cold, too.
- Refrigerator: If you can fit a refrigerator, even a small one into your garage, it will save you from opening the interior door to your home to get beverages or food. You’ll appreciate the convenience of not having to stop what you are doing because you need to run into the house.
- Install a Garage Door Screen: This will stop insects from entering both your garage and your home. You can leave your garage door up on a nice day and get some light and fresh air while sitting in there. It will also help keep young children inside your garage.
Have you just had an ArmorSeal garage epoxy floor coating installed by Garage Design Works on your Orlando garage floors? What have you done to enhance the usability of your garage? Leave a comment and let us know.