With COVID-19 being prevalent, we want to continue prioritizing our clients’ and potential clients’ safety. We also want to ensure our team stays safe and healthy to continue serving the Orlando community.
Here are the measures we’ve put in place for Garage Design Works and what you can expect from us:
Our virtual consultation gives you the ability to send us your garage specs and your vision without worrying about our team meeting one-on-one with you. The virtual consultation applies to both flooring and organizing.
For floors, text or email us the following information:
- measurements of the garage floor (length/width)
- pictures of the floor in its current state
- details of the current floor (i.e. any existing coatings, cuts, or issues it has)
For storage and organization, please submit:
- pictures of the garage, either 3 walls or a 360 degree view
- measurements of the garage (length, width and ceiling height)
- project goals or challenges. Would you like the space to serve a different purpose than it currently does? Do you need certain workflows to be met?
CDC Health and Safety Guidelines
When we do visit customer homes, we follow all CDC recommended protocols of social distancing and masks. We strongly encourage you to do the same if interacting with a member of the Garage Design Works team.
We want you to feel comfortable about all aspects of your garage transformation. To learn more about our virtual consulting services or if you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please contact us.