School is nearly over, which means kids will be home, and you will be planning your vacations and summer activities. This also means that you might want to take the time to organize your garage! All the things you need to enjoy your summer are strewn all over the place, and having access to your sporting equipment is a must. Proper Orlando garage storage from Garage Design Works can not only make everything easier to find, but it can also prolong the life of your sporting equipment!
Slat wall systems allow you to organize your garage more efficiently by maximizing the space in your garage and creating easier access to the things you need. Here are a few things you can do to organize your belongings using wall systems.
Organizing Golf Equipment
- Golf bags can be mounted on your garage storage wall system using a golf caddy mount. It makes them easily accessible, and even has a shelf to place your golfing shoes.
- Have an excess number of golf balls and tees? Using the wall system, you can attach small bins that are great for organizing small items, without the hassle of digging through drawers and cabinets to find what you need.
Organizing Team Sporting Equipment
- Ball caddies are perfect for holding up to 9 full-sized basketballs. The caddy attaches to the wall mount and you will never have to worry about finding what you need for any sport.
- Mesh baskets are also ideal for storing athletic equipment like tennis balls, footballs and basketballs. The baskets are also attachable to your wall system.
- Baseball bats, tennis rackets and lacrosse sticks are much easier to find and organize when you hang them on garage wall hooks.
Organizing Water Sporting Equipment
- Deep hooks can hold ladders and sawhorses, but they are also perfect to hold surfboards, skimboards, and water skis.
- Hang inflatable tubes on hooks to keep them off the floor and to minimize the likelihood that they will rip.
- Orlando garage storage also has fishing pole holders that are mountable to your wall system for neatly storing your most prized fishing pole!
- Avoid leaning your canoes and kayaks against the wall, and hang them instead using wall hooks. There will be less chance they will be damaged, and will be neatly and conveniently organized.
Garage Design Works creates garage organization solutions that can help you build a garage you’re proud of. We help increase your storage capacity while protecting your belongings and making it quick and easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. Begin planning the design of your new garage with our free in-home consultation. Contact us today at 407-447-8890 to learn more about the organization options we offer or to schedule your consultation.