Spring is just around the corner on March 20th. Spring brings rising temperatures, blooming flowers and feelings of rejuvenation. With that in mind, this is a great time to start thinking about spring cleaning and giving your garage a fresh start.
In honor of the upcoming season, here are five reasons to spring clean and starts your Tampa garage organization:
- Clean house, clean life – There have been quite a few experts that say having a messy house leads to a messy life. Living in a clutter-free house inspires you to stay focused and peaceful in your home.
- Clean house, burn calories – According to Kathy Patalsky from lunchboxbunch.com, you can burn anywhere from 100 to 500 calories an hour while cleaning your house, depending on your activity level and other factors. Who doesn’t want to exercise without actually exercising?
- Clean house, healthy house – Bacteria and allergens, such as dust mites, can be hiding in the clutter in your house, making you and your family feel sick. Cleaning and disinfecting your house can play a major role in cutting down your family’s exposure to germs and allergens. Clean and see your family feel and breathe better.
- Clean house, save money – Do you have duplicate items because you lost the original in the your house’s clutter? Or paid a bill late because it was lost in a sea of papers? Clean your house to combat these problems and save yourself from spending unnecessary money. And if you create effective, storage areas, it can increase the value of your home, when it comes time to sell.
- Clean house, clean start – Say goodbye to winter and hello to spring! Give your house a spring makeover by cleaning up old clutter! Enjoy the benefits of spring by opening a window to let fresh air in your home. Brighten up your home with colorful sheets and flowers. Embrace a fresh start with the change of season.
Happy spring cleaning! And if you need help with your garage, give our experts a call for a free in-home consultation. Garage Design Works creates Tampa garage organization solutions in Orlando, Tampa and Naples that can help you build a garage you’re proud of. Contact us today at 407-447-8890 to learn more about the organization options we offer or to schedule your consultation.